Wednesday 18 August 2010

Back on it...

So I've been silent for a while.  It's been winter in New Zealand and I've been taking a bit of a break after IM Taupo.

That's not to say I've been doing nothing.  I've not been on the bike or in the pool much but I've been ticking over with the NZ winter run scene.  There's been plenty of stupid trail running through the bush and a few events, including a couple of podiums and some total spankings!

But now it's time to get serious.  Last weekend I got a pasting in Auckland (25k trail run) so this weekend I intend to go for it in the MukaMuka Munter a 29k trail (bush whack!) just north of Wellington - see THE MUNTER

The next few weekends I've a half marathon and another big trail run along the Abel Tasman coastal path in the South Island - Abel Tasman Coastal Challenge

In the meantime i'm back in the pool and on the bike.  This March I'll be at Taupo again and hopefully back in the UK for IM UK in July 2011. Then Hawaii 2011!!!

No comments: